Sunday 28 February 2010

I want a new tattoo

Watching the lovely Fearne Cotton interview the even lovelier Johnny Depp on Radio 1 Movies Blog, i discovered they share the same tattoo artist; Marc Mahoney is one of the founding fathers of black and grey tattoo art, alongside johnny depp Mark has inked only Hollywood's finest from Brad and Angelina, Birtney, Fred durst to Mickey Rourke.

Mark Mahoney's Shamrock Social Club

I believe tattoos should be meaningful and thought through. You've got to remember that things going to be on your forever. My two tattoos took me alot of thought, but i couldn't be happier. A small heart outline on the side of my wrist i got with my mum because we would always doodle hearts when i was younger. The word 'Freedom' on my inner arm below my elbow to signify what i have learnt in the past year at university and living life the way i want to.


If i had the money and time I'd travel to Miami ink to see Ami James who is an unbelievably talented tattoo artist as well as very nice to look at, which i can imagine would help going through the painful experience.

No comments: