Tuesday 2 November 2010

WARNING: INFORMATION OVERLOAD

You would think coming to london would have inspired me, this is the city people come to to 'make it happen', right?
However what has happened in the past few weeks has been the complete opposite.The vicious rat race has caught up with me and i have been affected by 21st century information overload.

   newspapers,magazines, radio, twitter, facebook, youtube.
We want to know everything and we want to know it now.
 Is it just me that finds it especially difficult to filter what is actually important and relevant?
All this has resulted in me losing focus on why i'm here, in this amazing city with this incredible internship and opportunities.
So when feeling incredibly lost and overwhelmed it's important  to focus on putting on step in front of another. For me this mainly involves getting through my incredibly long working days - which as a uni student i am not at all familiar with!
My lack of creatvity (and blogging) has been due to getting caught up in the mundane everyday tasks that need to be done, in order to get from one day to the next.
I refuse to put any out of reach goals on my to do list for the day, for the one fact i have no idea what these goals are or where the hell i'm heading.

TO DO:
-washing up
-buy milk
-style a photoshoot in central london
-save up for mulberry Alexa


To get to where you want to be the little footsteps are vital - whether you know where your heading or not.

No comments: