Monday 27 September 2010

It's whats inside that counts

A close friend of mine recently tweeted that natural beauty wins him over. This is a constant opinion I am hearing from the opposite sex. And part of me totally agrees. How you look is not the bee all and end all, and we’ve heard the saying countless times, it’s what is inside that counts.

Yes natural beauty is what is it about, and this is all good and well if you’ve got that kind of natural confidence. And if you have, bottle it up for me please. But what if you can’t quite get what’s inside out?
It is about feeling the best you possibly can and expressing yourself in the way you want. Because although it is a horrible thought, we are all pre judged. My clothes speak before i do, so i want them to say something interesting.
Apparently men want to strip us of everything we have, and see us for what we are, which I admit is refreshing; that someone can see past all that crazy dressing and believe in you.
Although all this doesn’t stop my bad habits of stacking on the bracelets, necklaces and rings. Because I say, feel the best you can at all times, no matter what it takes.

No comments: