Thursday 16 September 2010

My Prince Charming

Will buy me...











HannahZakari.com jewellery was featured in this weeks Stylist magazine. Online browsing of the jewellery left a sweet smile on my face but also a sour frown at the prices. The dainty skull bracelet at £55.
It is a fact that is impossible to come across decent, long-lasting jewellery without the price tag. This is understandable really because if it was cheaper it wouldn't be as 'special' and would be found in Topshop next to all the other Freedom costume jewellery.
Hannah Zakari is a one woman operation owned and run by, Rachael Lamb. Her aim is to promote smaller, independent brands as an alternative to mass produced high street items.
I know who I'd prefer to raid my piggy bank for.

4 comments:

Eva said...

love the skll piece - adorable! (=

polkadotsandpinafores.blogspot.com

beewaits said...

the wishbone necklace....it's clearly the best.

claire
xo

www.beewaits.blogspot.com

QuiteQuaint said...

i totally agree that you cant find good jewellery for cheaps. Anything I buy from topshop/h&m etc makes my skin green or goes tarnished within a month. I love the bracelet in the top pic, i could never spend that much on it myself, but my bday is coming up, maybe ill have to add it to the list x

Mimi said...

wow, i love that necklace! :D

p.s. i am a new follower. hope you can check out my blog too. thanks! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/