Friday 27 August 2010

Playing dress up

Living with two girls is probably the best idea i ever had.
And the raiding of each other's wardrobe as officialy begun.
Someone else's wardrobe is like a dress up box, finding new things to mix and match, it makes getting ready in a morning less of a chore and much more fun.

I styled up my best friend. Finding a style, your own style, takes time and alot of patience. This year me and my two housemates vow to find and develop our own style.
 I always wonder do stylisters just throw outfits together. I don't believe they do, putting outfits together takes thought. So our plan was to dress up in outfits we can wear on our placements, so that monday mornings require no thought what so ever. 





And my favourite....

2 comments:

Meg! said...

You all look so cute! I wish I had friends with which to share clothes; all of my friends are different sizes and have different styles than me. Poo. I love your shorts especially.

Courtney said...

Cute outfits!! :)

Love me...Love me not