Friday 10 April 2009

Final Kolocraft and Design Foundry leaflet


This is one side of my leaflet opened out.
I got the idea of the colour blocks from my research and from the Kolorcraft bar code logo. The blocks are squares filled in, in inDesign. I decided to do them in the colours of the Kolorcraft logo. I really like the way this turned out. i think it links well with the companies and brightens up the leaflet without distracting attention.
i wanted to keep all the Kolorcraft information on one side so it flowed well.
I made the flowchart by using shapes from word.


This is the other side of my leaflet. Because Design foundry doesn't have as much information i kept this all in one box. I thought it was also important to keep other information such as environment issues which relate to both companies in one box.

I got the information for the leaflet off both companies websites and edited it to suit the leaflet and so that it was relevant.

the colour grey used as the background colour on the leaflet i got from the Kolorcraft website. I already has the idea of using the colour grey, so that it would show the bright colours, but then i noticed the Kolorcraft website used it. I opened this on photoshop and used the eyedropper tool to get the exact colour.

I am really happy with the way the leaflet has turned out.
I think it fits in well with the brief as it is a good size, which can be folded up to be used on the move, but also contains all relevant information about the both companies and is bright and eye catching.

No comments: