Monday 12 July 2010

A piece of Topshop's heart

This necklace is from Gogo Philips range at Topshop. Check out the images from the Look Book they are brilliant, and make me want to parade around in my underwear with lots of expensive jewellery on.
I love delicate detailed vintage jewellery, and this jewellery gives this desired look. I am going to invest in a lot of gold jewellery this Autumn/Winter and layer delicate chains and chunky rings.
The necklace below was only £8, very affordable. Which means i can even afford to treat myself once a week on a low London budget in September.


3 comments:

beewaits said...

I'd kill for gogo phillips concessions to be sold in Glasgow. The stuff is v.simple but very sweet. I love the gold heart necklace the best but the long chains are uhmaze.

Claire
xo

www.beewaits.blogspot.com

jemina said...

That necklace is cute, xoxo

Miles Of Style said...

so sweet!

just stumbled upon your blog and i have to say its LOVELY. do drop by mine too when you have some time. perhaps we can follow each other. =)

Persis.
http://onestylemile.blogspot.com/