Tuesday 20 July 2010

Shoe-ccessful

Seriously, I am on fire in this summer's sales.  My last Next...yes Next yet again sale purchase. I think i've made that promise a few times now ...hmm...
These brogues are a perfect camel/sand colour for this Autumn Winter. Real leather and at a bargain of £20, how was i going to resist.
What i am surprised about and what made me buy them was how vintage they look. With a wooden heel and slightly battered, darker leather on the toe i could easily pass these off for and Oxfam vintage purchase.
I'm pairing them with some socks, also Next sale (shockingly enough) for the ultimate preppy school girl look and to keep my tootsies warm.



1 comment:

Marissa said...

I've been searching for the perfect brogues for fall. Makes me happy to see a fellow short girl rocking them! :)